Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Computer Animation II

Assignments for Computer Animation II

The exercise was to animate a hand pointing, the model and rig was given to us. I had a little fun and added a story in it, somebody grounding a kid and telling him to go to his room.

I had a lot of fun animating this walk. Inspired by a youtube video I found which can be seen below.

The youtube video I used as reference followed by my own take on it.

The assignment was to animate a head turn. Again, I added a little story to it inspired by my studious brother. I modified the model by enlarging the head, adding the glasses, and changing the textures.

The assignment was to animate a take, our model Artie getting surprised by something. I got inspired by other videos I found on youtube which can be seen below.

The very funny reference I used for my take assignment.

Here is how we had to turn in the previous four assignments.


Modeling assignment, we had little robot bankers as reference.

 
My original goblin design for the assignment of having a character sit down and stand up in a story sequence.

I also sculpted my character to use as reference when modeling. This was made using Super Sculpey.

The storytelling image for the Sit Stand Project.

The goblin finally modeled.

First pass textures.

First pass textures close-up.

The final Sit Stand assignment. I had a lot of fun with it and really enjoyed animating a fantasy character.


My night version of the Cemetery assignment. In this assignment I modified models that were provided to us, textured them and lit the scene.


Dusk version of the Cemetery assignment.

Still life assignment. Modified and added models given to us, textured and lit the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment