Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Concept Development II

Assignments for Concept II



Montage Animatic about one time that I fell from the roof when I was around 12 years old because I was trying to get my cat.


Idea about a salvadorian nanny who gets insulted when looking at the nude statues at a park.



Idea of a personal experience about a time when my mom adopted a little girl for a year and how happy she was of her new life, while I was always jealous and spoiled.
Idea from the news about a lady who slips on her own drink that she threw at her boyfriend and ends up getting money for it from the restaurant.
Joke idea: fresh worms for dinner.
Idea about a tribal boy who is able to tame a lion and become leader of the tribe with the help of mice.

Animatics to learn about editing techniques:

Contrast Animatic

Leit Motif Animatic

Parallelism Animatic

Simultaneity Animatic

Symbolism Animatic


House designs for the editing animatics


Adaptation Animatic about Louis XIV and Apollo, adapted from the story of Athena and Arachne.





Designs for the Adaptation Animatic

No comments:

Post a Comment